Vacation year round in this lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath waterfront condo with sweeping views of the Susquehanna river. 2 story penthouse unit. Open floor plan. Sliding doors leading to deck. Sit and sip your morning coffee . Cozy fireplace for those cold winter nights. Main level offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Second floor open to lower level and offers spacious living area, bedroom, and full bath. A must see property.
Other, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Cecil County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price